Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fruth Field News

Fruth Field is in Fond du Lac County District #24.  In my neighborhood to be precise!  


On Monday, Feb 8, 2016, the Fond du Lac School Board held a workshop and a proposal for improvements to Fruth Field were presented.

Here is a link to a rather outdated page on the Fond du Lac school district website.

And a Facebook page that has not had activity since 2013.


What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts.   Email me at mbhfor24@gmail.com



I am linking to all the local media that I could find on this proposal.

FDL Reporter  This article recaps Monday's presentation and has the map that was shown at the meeting.

KFIZ - written recap

Radioplus - written recap

Between the Lines interview with Dr Jim Sebert,

KFIZ Bob Hoffmaster interview with Dr Jim Sebert


No comments:

Post a Comment